- The Traitors shocks contestants as two axed players return in dramatic twistby Naomi Clarke on December 7, 2022 at 10:49 pm
The show sees contestants play ‘the ultimate game of detection, backstabbing and trust’ in the hope of winning up to £120,000.
- Tories remove whip from MP Julian Knight after complaint to policeby Sam Blewett on December 7, 2022 at 10:47 pm
Chief Whip Simon Hart removed the whip ‘with immediate effect’ after a report to Scotland Yard.
- Now is the time for genuine negotiations, unions tell Governmentby Alan Jones on December 7, 2022 at 10:47 pm
Union leaders have called for an urgent meeting with the Chancellor.
- FIFA confirm death of migrant worker during World Cup 2022by Alex Young on December 7, 2022 at 10:46 pm
FIFA says it is “deeply saddened” by the death of another migrant worker at the World Cup in Qatar.
- Blackford: I believe I would have won if I’d put myself forward in SNP raceby Lauren Gilmour on December 7, 2022 at 10:38 pm
He will now take a role as the SNP’s business ambassador, making the case for independence to businesses.
- Vladimir Putin admits invasion of Ukraine taking longer than he expectedby Josh Salisbury on December 7, 2022 at 10:35 pm
Vladimir Putin has admitted his invasion of Ukraine is taking longer than he expected as the war grinds on in the east and south of the country.
- Harry Maguire: England didn’t believe they could win World Cup in 2018, but we do nowby Nizaar Kinsella on December 7, 2022 at 10:29 pm
Harry Maguire has revealed that the England squad never truly believed they would – or could – win the last World Cup but, four years on, it’s different.
- Why is the new Cumbrian coal mine so controversial?by Pa Reporter on December 7, 2022 at 10:06 pm
West Cumbria Mining plans to open a deep coal mine on the outskirts of Whitehaven to mine metallurgical or coking coal for use in the steel industry.
- Harry Kane: England among the best teams at World Cup 2022, we cannot have regretsby Alex Young on December 7, 2022 at 10:01 pm
England captain Harry Kane says the Three Lions squad believe they are among the best teams left in the World Cup as the prepare to face France in the quarter-finals.
- House Of The Year 2022 revealed on Grand Designsby Charlotte McLaughlin on December 7, 2022 at 10:00 pm
A judge said the family home was ‘the most debated’ which deserves ‘praise’.
- Gove stokes environmental anger by approving first new coal mine in 30 yearsby Sam Blewett on December 7, 2022 at 9:54 pm
The Levelling-Up Secretary granted planning permission for the site near Whitehaven.
- Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby inspire spoof art prize winnerby Rod Minchin on December 7, 2022 at 9:13 pm
The annual Turnip Prize goes to someone who has ‘created something that they perceive to be crap art using the least amount of effort possible’.
- Union anger over Sunak’s pledge of ‘new tough laws’ to limit strikesby Sam Blewett on December 7, 2022 at 9:07 pm
The Unite union warned ‘we are ready industrially and financially’ to challenge any new measures.
- Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for missing woman, 53, last seen in Bexleyby Josh Salisbury on December 7, 2022 at 9:07 pm
Taiwo Balogun was wearing a black jacket and trainers and had a Sainsbury’s bag when last seen
- Keith Lemon says he was in an ’emotional bubble’ filming last Celebrity Juiceby Naomi Clarke on December 7, 2022 at 9:00 pm
The comedy panel show will end later this month after 26 series.
- Cadiz 4-2 Man United LIVE! Friendly result, match stream, latest reaction and updates todayby Alex Young on December 7, 2022 at 8:58 pm
Cadiz vs Manchester United – LIVE!
- MP Conor McGinn suspended by Labour after complaintby Sam Blewett on December 7, 2022 at 8:54 pm
Mr McGinn said he has not been told the details of the complaint but believes it is ‘entirely unfounded’.
- Sculptor Veronica Ryan wins Turner Prize for works exploring Windrush and Covidby Naomi Clarke on December 7, 2022 at 8:54 pm
The Montserrat-born British artist was presented with the annual £25,000 prize money at a ceremony in Liverpool
- Cadiz 4-2 Man United: Dour defeat kicks off Spain mid-season tripby Alex Young on December 7, 2022 at 8:53 pm
Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag said ahead of kick-off that he “hated” friendlies. His opinion would not have changed tonight as his side were brushed aside by Cadiz.
- Dinosaurs were in their prime before asteroid downfall, study findsby Nina Massey on December 7, 2022 at 8:40 pm
Scientists have long debated why non-bird dinosaurs became extinct, while some mammals survived